Advances in Computers
Quality Software Development
This volume of Advances in Computers is number 66 in the series that began back in 1960. This series presents the ever changing landscape in the continuing evolution of the development of the computer and the field of information processing. Each year three volumes are produced presenting approximately 20 chapters that describe the latest technology in the use of computers today. Volume 66, subtitled "Quality software development," is concerned about the current need to create quality software. It describes the current emphasis in techniques for creating such software and in methods to demonstrate that the software indeed meets the expectations of the designers and purchasers of that software.
- In-depth surveys and tutorials on software development approaches.
- Well-known authors and researchers in the field.
- Extensive bibliographies with most chapters.
- All chapters focus on software development issues.
- Discussion of high end computing applications, a topic generally not understood by most software professionals.
Software practitioners and HEC professionals. Also suitable for university courses on above topics.