Advances in Computers
Parallel, Distributed, and Pervasive Computing
- Ali Hurson, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO, USA
- Marvin Zelkowitz, Ph.D., MS, BS., University of Maryland, Department of Computer Science, College Park, USA
Graduate students seeking research topics.
- Published: April 2005
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-012163-2
Table of Contents
1. Techniques to Improve Performance Beyond Pipelining: Superpipelining, Superscalar, and VLIW, (J.-L. Gaudiot, J.-Y. Kang, W.W. Ro).
2. Networks on Chip (NoC): Interconnects of next generation Systems on Chip, (T. Theocharides, G.M. Link, V. Narayanan, M.J. Irwin).
3. Characterizing Resource Allocation Heuristics for Heterogeneous Computing Systems, S. Ali, T.D. Braun, H.J. Seigel, A.A. Maciejewski, N. Beck, L. Boloni, M. Maheswaran, A.I. Reuther, J.P. Robertson, M.D. Theys, B. Yao) .
4. Power Analysis and Optimization Techniques for Energy Efficient Computer Systems, (W. Chedid, C. Yu, B. Lee) .
5. Flexible and Adaptive Services in Pervasive Computing, (B.Y. Sung, M. Kumar, B. Shirazi) .
6. Search and Retrieval of Compressed Text, A. Mukherjee, N. Zhang, T. Tao, R.V. Satya, W. Sun).