Advances in Chemical Engineering, 25By
- John Seinfeld, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, U.S.A.
- George Stephanopoulos, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A.
- Kenneth Bischoff, University of Delaware, Newark, U.S.A.
- Morton Denn, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- James Wei, Princeton University, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Academic and industrial researchers in chemical engineering.
Advances in Chemical Engineering
Published: September 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
"By scanning the progression of topics from the earliest volumes to the present one, it is possible to gain a perspective on the growth and evolution of chemical engineering from artful practice to rigorous science. During these past two decades the field has become one of the premier applied sciences by virtue of its vigor and scope. The contents of this latest volume provide strong evidence for this evolution...The scope of this volume is impressive...It is a scope that is reflective of the current state of chemical engineering science."
Praise for the Series, --JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
"A great deal of care has gone into the preparation of the contributions, and these prove to be both readable and informative...I strongly [re]commend this book to all involved in teaching or research in chemical engineering."
--CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SCIENCE