Advances in CatalysisSeries Editor:
- Bruce Gates, University of California at Davis, CA, USA
- Helmut Knoezinger, University of Munich, Germany
- Friederike Jentoft, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and the textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years Advances in Catalysis has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis and providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series in invaluable to chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists working in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry.
chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists working in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry.
Advances in Catalysis
Hardbound, 352 Pages
Published: December 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
"Specific scientific merit and a wealth of information make the book extremely valuable, like other volumes in the series."- AMERICAN SCIENTIST
1. Mechanistic Issues in Fischer-Tropsch Catalysis
R.A. van Santen, I.M. Ciobîca, E. van Steen
2. Designing Molecular Catalysts Based on Enhanced Lewis AciditySWADHIN K. MANDAL and HERBERT W. ROESKY
3. Modern Strategies in Supramolecular CatalysisPablo Ballestera, Anton Vidal-Ferrana, and Piet W. N. M. van Leeuwen
4. Monolithic Catalysts and Reactors: High Precision, Low Energy ConsumptionJacob A. Moulijn, Michiel T. Kreutzer, T. Alexander Nijhuis and Freek Kapteijn