Advances in Catalysis
- Bruce Gates, University of California at Davis, CA, USA
- Helmut Knoezinger, University of Munich, Germany
Chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry
- Published: April 2007
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-373897-4
Table of Contents1. Infrared Spectroscopy of Transient Surface Species (C. Lamberti et al.).
2. The Application of UV Raman Spectroscopy for the Characterization of Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions (P.C. Stair).
3. Inelastic Incoherent Neutron Scattering in Catalysis Research (P.W. Albers, S.F. Parker).
4. Sum Frequency Generation and Polarization-Modulation Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy of Functioning Model Catalysts from Ultrahigh Vacuum to Ambient Pressure (G. Rupprechter).
5. Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: A Powerful Tool for Monitoring Working Catalysts (A. Brückner).
6. Mössbauer Spectroscopy in Heterogeneous Catalysis (J.-M, M. Millet).
7. Characterization of Catalysts under Working Conditions with an Oscillating Microbalance Reactor (D. Chen et al.).