Advances in Catalysis, 49
- Bruce Gates, University of California at Davis, U.S.A.
- H. Knözinger, Universität München, München, Germany
Chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry
Advances in Catalysis
Published: February 2006
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1. Directed Evolution of Enantioselective Enzymes as Catalysts for Organic Synthesis (M.T. Reetz).
2. Dendrimers in Catalysis (J.N. H. Reek et al.).
3. Catalysis in Ionic Liquids (Z. Conrad Zhang).
4. Optimization of Alkaline Earth Metal Oxide and Hydroxide Catalysts for Base-Catalyzed Reactions (A. Corma, S. Iborra).