Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and BiochemistryEdited by
- Derek Horton, The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology.
Hardbound, 290 Pages
Published: July 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
"A series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value." - JOURNAL OF AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- Nathan Sharon (1925-2011)
- Combining Computational Chemistry and Crystallography for a Better Understanding of the Structure of Cellulose
- Strategies in Synthesis of Heparin/Heparan Sulfate Oligosaccharides: 2000-Present
- Chemical Synthesis of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Anchors
- Effect of Protein Dynamics and Solvent in Ligand Recognition by Promiscuous Aminoglycoside-Modifying Enzymes
Engin H. Serpersu and Adrianne L. Norris David Mirelman, Edward A. Bayer and Yair Reisner Alfred D. French Steven B. Dulaney and Xuefei Huang Benjamin M. Swarts and Zhongwu Guo