Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and BiochemistryEdited by
- Derek Horton, The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology.
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry
Hardbound, 562 Pages
Published: November 2010
Imprint: Academic Press
- Garegg obituary - Stephan Oscarson
- Whistler obituary - James N. BeMiller
- Structure and engineering of Cellulose - Serge Perez and Daniel Samain
- Glyconanotechnology - Soledad Penades, Manuel Martin Lomas, Marco Marradi
- Review of sialidases in vertebrates - Eugenio Monti, Guido Tettamanti, Bruno Venerando, Giuseppe Borsani, Alessandra D'Azzo and Erik Bonten
- 1-Amino-1-deoxy-D-fructose ("Fructosamine") and its Derivatives - Thomas Mawhinney and Valeri V. Mossine
- Modified glycans of technical utility - Petra Mischnick, Dane Momcilovic