Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Derek Horton, The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- Published: December 2004
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-007259-0
âIndispensable in any chemical or biochemical library.â --JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY âA series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value.â --CARBOHYDRATE RESEARCH
Table of Contents1. Obituary of Edward J. Hehre, M.D. (Curtis F. Brewer).
2. Naturally occurring monosaccharides: properties and synthesis (Rosa M. de Lederkremer, Carola Gallo-Rodriguez).
3. Synthesis and reactions of glycosides (Per J. Garegg).
4. Chemistry of carbohydrate aziridines (Jindrich Karban, Jiri Kroutil).
5. Hydrazine derivatives of carba sugars and related compounds (Hassan S. El Khadem, Alexander J. Fatiadi).