Advances in Cancer Research
- Paul Fisher
- Kenneth Tew, Deptartment of Cell & Molecular Pharmacology, Medical University of South Carolina, USA
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical sciences of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- Published: March 2012
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-394280-7
Praise for the Serial:
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews...expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced."-- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
"This is a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology."-- Doody's Publishing Reviews
Table of Contents
- The AID dilemma: infection, or cancer?
- The microRNA regulatory network in normal- and HTLV-1-transformed T cells Donna M. DâAgostino, Paola Zanovello, Toshiki Watanabe and Vincenzo Climinale
- The multifaceted oncoprotein Tax: Sub-cellular localization, post-translational modifications and NF-ÎºB activation
- Lynch or not Lynch? Is that always a question? Chrystelle Colas, Florence Coulet, Magali Svrcek, Ada Collura, Jean-FranÃ§ois FlÃ©jou, Alex Duval and Richard Hamelin
- Activation induced deaminase in antibody diversification and chromosome translocation
- Opportunities and challenges in tumor angiogenesis research: back and forth between bench and bed Li Qin, Jennifer L. Bromberg-White, and Chao-Nan Qian
- Molecular Logic Underlying Chromosomal Translocations, Random or non-Random?
Tasuku Honjo, Maki Kobayashi, Nasim Begum, Ai Kotani, Somayeh Sabouri, and Hitoshi Nagaoka
Youmna Kfoury, Rihab Nasr, ChloÃ© Journo, Renaud Mahieux, Claudine Pique and Ali Bazarbachi
Anna Gazumyan, Anne Bothmer, Isaac A. Klein, Michel C Nussenzweig and Kevin M. McBride
Chunru Lin, Liuqing Yang and Michael G. Rosenfeld