Advances in Applied Mechanics
- Erik van der Giessen, Department of Applied Physics, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Hassan Aref, Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA
Scientists and engineers working in mechanics and university librarians. Engineers requiring state-of-the-art reviews of current research topics in mechanics
- Published: October 2009
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374813-3
Table of Contents
1) "Skin Biothermomechanics: Modeling and Experimental Characterization"
by F. Xu and T.J. Lu
2) "A Shell Theory for Carbon Nanotubes Based on the Interatomic Potential and Atomic Structure"
by J. Wu, K.C. Hwang and Y. Huang
3) "Tensegrity Structures: Sixty Years of Art, Science, and Engineering "
by C. Sultan