Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication SystemsEdited by
- Gabriele Manganaro
- Domine Leenaerts
Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication Systems gives technical introductions to the latest and most significant topics in the area of circuit design of analog/RF ICs for wireless communication systems, emphasizing wireless infrastructure rather than handsets. The book ranges from very high performance circuits for complex wireless infrastructure systems to selected highly integrated systems for handsets and mobile devices. Coverage includes power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, modulators, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and even single-chip radios.
This book offers a quick grasp of emerging research topics in RF integrated circuit design and their potential applications, with brief introductions to key topics followed by references to specialist papers for further reading. All of the chapters, compiled by editors well known in their field, have been authored by renowned experts in the subject. Each includes a complete introduction, followed by the relevant most significant and recent results on the topic at hand.
This book gives researchers in industry and universities a quick grasp of the most important developments in analog and RF integrated circuit design.
IC Analog, RF/wireless and microwave R&D engineers and designers; university researchers, graduate students
Hardbound, 320 Pages
Published: May 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
"Engineers at companies in the US and the Netherlands summarize the main and most current technical aspects of radio-frequency and analog/mixed-signal integrated circuit design for wireless infrastructure."-- Reference & Research Book News,October 2013
- Wireless Infrastructure by Gabriele Manganaro and Domine Leenaerts
- CMOS Transceivers for Modern Cellular Terminals by Hooman Darabi
- Low-Noise Amplifi ers for Cellular Wireless Infrastructure by Domine Leenaerts
- High-Efficiency Power Amplifi ers for Wireless Infrastructure by Mustafa Acar, Mark P. van der Heijden, and Jawad H. Qureshi
- Digital Fractional-N Frequency Syntesis by Salvatore Levantino and Carlo Samori
- Mixers and Modulators in Wireless Systems by William Redman-White
- Integrated Satellite Low Noise Block Down-Converter by Pascal Philippe, Louis Praamsma, and Marcel Geurts
- Bandpass Î£ ADCs for Wireless Receivers by Richard Schreier and Hajime Shibata
- High-Performance Pipelined ADCs for Wireless Infrastructure Systems by Michael Elliott and Boris Murmann
- Interleaving of Successive-Approximation Register ADCs in Deep Sub-Micron CMOS Technology by Kostas Doris, Erwin Janssen, Yu Lin, Athon Zanikopoulos, and Alessandro Murroni
- High-Performance Digital-to-Analog Converters for Wireless Infrastructure by Gil Engel and Gabriele Manganaro
- Time-to-Digital Conversion for Digital Frequency Synthesizers by Michael H. Perrott