Advances in Adrenergic Receptor Biology
This volume of Current Topics in Membranes focuses on adrenergic receptor biology, beginning with a review of past successes and historical perspectives then further discussing current general trends in adrenic receptor studies in various contexts.
This publication also includes discussions of the role and relationship of adrenergic receptors to different systems and diseases, establishing adrenergic receptor biology as a needed, practical reference for researchers.
Researchers in biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology.
Current Topics in Membranes and Transport
Hardbound, 256 Pages
Published: June 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
- Historical Perspective for Understanding of Adrenergic Receptors - Lee Limbird
- Organizational complexity of ï¢-adrenergic receptor signaling systems - Irina Glazkova, Katrin Altosaar and Terence E. HÃ©bert
- Î²-arrestin-biased signaling by the Î²-adrenergic receptors -- Sudha K. Shenoy
- Anterograde trafficking of nascent Î±2B-adrenergic receptor: structural basis and roles of small GTPases - Chunmin Dong and Guangyu Wu
- Recording kinetics of adrenergic-receptor activation in live cells - Jean-Pierre Vilardaga
- Modulation of immune cell function by Î±1-adrenerigic receptor activation - Laurel A. Grisanti, Dianne M. Perez and James E. Porter
- Pre- versus postsynaptic signalling by a 2-adrenoceptors - Ralf Gilsbach, JuliÃ¡n AlbarrÃ¡n-JuÃ¡rez, Lutz Hein
- Genetic variations of Î±2-adrenergic receptors illuminate the diversity of receptor functions -Christopher Cottingham, Huaping Chen, Yunjia Chen, Yin Peng and Qin Wang
- ï¢-Adrenergic Receptor Subtype Signaling in the Heart: from Bench to the Bedside - Weizhong Zhu, Anthony Yiu-Ho Woo, Yan Zhang, Chun-Mei Cao, Rui-Ping Xiao
- ï¢-adrenergic receptor, amyloid Abeta, and Alzheimerâs disease - Dayong Wang & Yang K Xiang