Adams' Coding and Reimbursement
A Simplified ApproachBy
- Wanda Adams, CPC, Wanda L. Adams and Associates, Inc., Troy, TN
Combining the basics of coding, insurance, and reimbursement in one concise text, Adams' Coding and Reimbursement: A Simplified Approach, 4th Edition looks at the big picture of medical billing and coding and shows how it fits into the physician reimbursement system. Clearly organized, full-color chapters guide you through the entire coding and claims process, detailing coding rules and applications, insurance guidelines, and the reimbursement system. Realistic, hands-on practice helps you apply what you've learned. Written by medical insurance, billing, and coding expert Wanda Adams, this edition includes the latest ICD-9-CM and CPT codes, a new chapter on HCPCS coding, and a new chapter preparing you for the 2013 transition to ICD-10-CM.
Paperback, 336 Pages
Published: February 2012
1. Diagnostic Coding: International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM)
2. Diagnostic Coding: International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) NEW!3. Service and Procedural Coding: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
4. HCPCS Coding System NEW!
5. Understanding Insurance Policies6. Medicare and Medicaid
7. Insurance Claim Forms8. Accounts Receivable
9. Legal Issues10. Putting it All Together