Abeloff's Clinical Oncology
Expert Consult - Online and PrintBy
- Martin Abeloff, MD, Eli Kennerly Marshall Jr. Professor and Chairman, Department of Oncology, The John Hopkins University School of Medicine, Oncologist-in-Chief, The John Hopkins Hospital and Health System, Baltimore, MD
- James Armitage, MD, Henry J. Lehnhoff Professor and Chairman, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- John Niederhuber, MD, Director, University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Assistant Dean for Oncology, Wattawa Professor-Bascom, Departments of Surgery and Oncology, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI
- Michael Kastan, MD, PhD, Executive Director, Duke Cancer Institute William W. Shingleton Professor, Pharmacology and Cancer Biology Durham, NC
- W. McKenna, MD, PhD, Henry K. Pancoast Professor and Chairman, Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA
Carrying on the tradition established by its founding editor, the late Dr. Martin Abeloff, the 4th Edition of this respected reference synthesizes all of the latest oncology knowledge in one practical, clinically focused, easy-to-use volume. It incorporates basic science, pathology, diagnosis, management, outcomes, rehabilitation, and prevention all in one convenient resource equipping you to overcome your toughest clinical challenges. What's more, you can access the complete contents of this Expert Consult title online, and tap into its unparalleled guidance wherever and whenever you need it most!
Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology.
Hardbound, 2592 Pages
Published: May 2008
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone