A Modern Introduction to Differential EquationsBy
- Henry Ricardo
A Modern Introduction to Differential Equations presents a solid yet highly accessible introduction to differential equations, developing the concepts from a dynamical systems perspective and employing technology to treat topics graphically, numerically and analytically. This text is designed to be appropriate for a wide variety of students and exists as a natural successor to any modern calculus sequence.
* Online ISM- http://textbooks.elsevier.com/web/product_details.aspx?isbn=9780123747464
* Online SSM- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Algorithmic Testing by Maple- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Sample content, Ebook- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/product.jsp?isbn=9780123747464
* Image collection- http://www.elsevierdirect.com/companion.jsp?ISBN=9780123747464
Undergraduate students studying differential equations.
Hardbound, 536 Pages
Published: March 2009
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1.) Introduction to Differential Equations2.) First-Order Differential Equations 3.) The Numerical Approximation of Solutions4.) Second- and Higher-Order Equations5.) Systems of Linear Differential Equations 6.) The Laplace Transform 7.) Systems of Nonlinear Differential Equations