Handbook of Environmental Economics
Economywide and International Environmental IssuesEdited by
- Jeffrey Vincent, Clarence F. Korstian Professor of Forest Economics and Management, Duke University, NC, USA
- Karl-Goran Maler, The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Handbooks in Economics
Hardbound, 556 Pages
- Volume 3.
21. Intertemporal welfare economics and the environment (G.M. Heal).
22. National income and the environment (B. Kriström, G.M. Heal).
23. Economic growth and the environment (A. Xepapadeas).
24. CGE modeling of environmental policy and resource management (L. Bergman).
25. Calculating the costs of environmental regulation (R. Kopp, W. Pizer).
26. Environmental implications of non-environmental policies (A. Markandya).
27. International trade, foreign investment, and the environment (M. Rauscher).
28. The theory of international environmental agreements (S. Barrett).
29. Economics of biodiversity (C. Costello, S. Polasky, A.R. Solow).
30. Economics of climate change (C.D. Kolstad, M. Toman).