22nd European Symposium on Computer Aided Process Engineering
Computer aided process engineering (CAPE) plays a key design and operations role in the process industries. This conference features presentations by CAPE specialists and addresses strategic planning, supply chain issues and the increasingly important area of sustainability audits.
Experts collectively highlight the need for CAPE practitioners to embrace the three components of sustainable development: environmental, social and economic progress and the role of systematic and sophisticated CAPE tools in delivering these goals.
Engineers, scientists, researchers, managers in the chemical, pharmaceutical, and biochemical industry involved in computer assisted process engineering
Computer Aided Chemical Engineering
Hardbound, 1400 Pages
Published: June 2012
- Tools for sustainable development
- Tools for energy management
- Tools for financial and business decision making
- Product and process design, operations and control
- Multiscale modelling and simulation
- Computational and numerical solution strategies
- Systems biology and healthcare engineering
- CAPE in education