Handbook of Environmental Economics
Valuing Environmental Changes
- Karl-Goran Maler, The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Jeffrey Vincent, Clarence F. Korstian Professor of Forest Economics and Management, Duke University, NC, USA
- Published: December 2005
- Imprint: NORTH-HOLLAND
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51145-4
"Summarizing this handbook, it is obviously more theoretically oriented, but as in the industrial organization a lot of theoretical problems have to be analyzed carefully, and this is done in these chapters. Hence, I can highly recommend this handbook to every reader who is interested in a more theoretical treatment in this area."--Public Choice 2010, vol. 145 PP319
12. Welfare theory and valuation (N. Bockstael, A. Myrick Freeman, III).
13. Environment, uncertainty, and option values (A. Fisher, K-G. MÃ¤ler).
14. Valuing the environment as a factor of production (N. Bockstael, K.E. McConnell).
15. Recreation demand models (V.K. Smith, D. Phaneuf).
16. Property value models (R. Palmquist).
17. Contingent valuation (R. Carson, M. Hanemann).
18. Cognitive processes in stated preference methods (B. Fischhoff).
19. Experimental methods and valuation (J. Shogren).
20. Quantifying and valuing environmental health risks (W.K. Viscusi, T. Gayer).