Interactive Case Insights
About Interactive Case Insights
Interactive Case Insights transform the traditional case report into an engaging learning and self-assessment experience designed to help improve physician decision-making and treatment outcomes.
Interactive Case Insights consist of author prepared multiple choice questions ( text only, or supplemented with images) that enhance conventional case reports.
Authors of selected Elsevier journals are invited to complement case report manuscripts with Interactive Case Insights test questions. Once the case reports are online, test questions are available alongside the case reports enabling an integrated, interactive learning experience.
Interactive Case Reports are fully integrated with ScienceDirect.
Examples of Articles Including Interactive Case Insights
- Cerebellar liponeurocytoma with extracranial extension: Case report Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska
- Quetiapine-induced Priapism Requiring Frequent Emergency Admissions: A Case Report Urology Case Reports
- Repair of a partial anomalous venous return from the left lung in a patient after atrial septal defect closure Cor et Vasa
Benefits to Authors and Readers
The Interactive Case Insights functionality enables authors to enrich and extend their article through addition of test / self-assessment questions This feature provides users with an interactive integrated learning experience.
- Prepare test questions using an easy to use tool, and use the standard tools for submission.
- No need for special software or plugins
- Maximize the educational value of Case Reports
Authors use the online authoring system for creation of test questions. The system does not require a user/id or password, and the questions can be saved on the local desktop and submitted along with the manuscript or manuscript revisions.
If you have questions about Interactive Case Insights, wish to provide feedback, or have a suggestion for another innovation that would further enhance the online article, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org