Embase is the most comprehensive online source of biomedical answers. It helps you in:
- Tracking drug adverse events
- Comparing drug therapies for disease
- Evidence Based Medicine research
With over 20 million records from more than 7,000 active authoritative journals, with Embase your research needs will be fully met. Holding over 1,800 biomedical titles not offered by Medline, Embase delivers comprehensive, authoritative, reliable coverage of the most relevant biomedical literature.
Embase is supported by our unique life science thesaurus Emtree. Comprehensive and polyhierarchically structured, Emtree provides a consistent description of all biomedical terminology, allowing unrivaled drug and disease indexing and retrieval.
Playing a key role in the advancement of new biomedical and pharmaceutical discoveries, we're proud to support a global community of biomedical scientists, clinical and regulatory professionals and information professionals.
Embase can help you to:
- Efficiently and comprehensively extract information required to support Evidence Based Medicine and deliver systematic reviews of the literature.
- Discover biomolecular disease mechanisms
- Advance new drug discovery and development
- Determine the status and progress of clinical research
- Comply with legislation and regulations for drug safety and pharmacovigilance
- Study precise drug information, including, adverse events, comparisons and therapy
- Maintain a product literature database
Last updated: 24 Sep 2012